Binocs aligns resource demand and capacity.
Difficulties answering these questions?
Binocs resource planning is here to help
Have visibility into incoming demand and corresponding workload
Pro actively align the workload with the available capacity
Act on capacity problems long before they cause last-minute staffing changes or late delivery
Monitor performance KPIs such as planning adherence, productivity and turnaround times
Give Binocs a try
Sign up for free and give Binocs a try.
How does it work?
Constantly balance demand and capacity in six simple steps:
- Structure and capture demand: Binocs brings all demand, coming from anywhere and everywhere, under one roof. Captured automatically, uploaded from Excel workbooks or manually maintained in an intuitive Web user interface.
- Manage services: Translate demand to workload by standardizing your teams services as building blocks. Define workload, lead times, offsets and more.
- Manage your team capacity: Manage competences and availabilities of your teams and exchange resources in periods of peak demand, Binocs will take this all into account.
- Analyze capacity and get insights: The Binocs algorithm calculates your resource requirements and shows you where collisions and problems arise. It can take into account competences, priorities and resource availabilities.
- Simulate work and create scenarios: Binocs lets you create “what if?” scenarios to discover new possible issues and compare different solutions to decide on the best option.
- Schedule task lists and track progress: Provide teams with a comprehensive task list and help to track the work progress and performance KPIs