Fostering a committed organization starts with a connected resource plan
Take a tour
Get a Binocs demo
Difficulties answering these questions?
How does it work?
Constantly balance demand and capacity in six simple steps:
- Structure and capture demand: Binocs brings all demand, coming from anywhere and everywhere, under one roof. Captured automatically, uploaded from Excel workbooks or manually maintained in an intuitive Web user interface.
- Manage services: Translate demand to workload by standardizing your teams services as building blocks. Define workload, lead times, offsets and more.
- Manage your team capacity: Manage competences and availabilities of your teams and exchange resources in periods of peak demand, Binocs will take this all into account.
- Analyze capacity and get insights: The Binocs algorithm calculates your resource requirements and shows you where collisions and problems arise. It can take into account competences, priorities and resource availabilities.
- Simulate work and create scenarios: Binocs lets you create “what if?” scenarios to discover new possible issues and compare different solutions to decide on the best option.
- Schedule task lists and track progress: Provide teams with a comprehensive task list and help to track the work progress and performance KPIs