Binocs aligns resource demand and capacity
- Web based business application
- Enterprise ready, yet easy to use
- Great in laboratories, QC/QA, regulatory affairs and R&D departments
Difficulties answering these questions?
Binocs resource planning is here to help
Have visibility into incoming demand and corresponding workload
Pro-actively align the workload with the available capacity
Act on capacity problems far before they cause last-minute staffing changes or late delivery
Monitor performance KPIs such as planning adherence, productivity and turnaround times
Give Binocs a try
Sign up for free and give Binocs a try.
A great match for laboratories, QC and QA, R&D and regulatory affairs. Trusted by some of the world's biggest brands. View all our clients.
How does it work?
Constantly balance demand and capacity in 6 simple steps:
- Structure and capture demand: Binocs brings all demand, coming from anywhere and everywhere, under one roof. Captured automatically, uploaded from Excel workbooks or manually maintained in an intuitive web user interface.
- Manage services: Translate demand to workload by standardizing your teams services as building blocks. Define workload, lead times, offsets and more.
- Manage your team capacity: Manage competences and availabilities of your teams and exchange resources in periods of peak demand, Binocs will take them into account.
- Analyze capacity and get insights: The Binocs algorithm calculates your resource requirements and shows you where collisions and problems arise. It can take into account competences, priorities and resource availabilities.
- Simulate work and create scenarios: Binocs lets you create “what if” scenarios to discover new possible issues and compare different solutions to decide upon the best option.
- Schedule task lists and track progress: Provide teams with a comprehensive task list and help to track the work progress and performance KPIs