Running a scenario becomes common sense
The business doesn’t stop changing. New projects, re-organized teams, a new product, a merger, … Binocs lets you create scenarios to play around and simulate your what-if questions. You can compare the outcome and propose the solutions that go best with the company’s strategy to your management. And it’s so intuitive that you only have to be an expert in your business. Binocs just follows your mind.
- What if we reduce the duration or workload for a standard task?
- What if an activity is postponed?
- What is the impact of new product introductions?
- What if we enlarge the capacity for some services by training new team members
- What if we add extra team members?
When facing capacity issues you can propel ideas in Binocs scenarios and it’s made clear if the solutions will work considering the bigger picture.