Date: March 3rd, 11 AM EST - 17:00 CET (Europe)
Organised by: Binocs
LIMS are invaluable for analytical labs to keep track of received samples, and get an overview of what works needs to be done and validate results.
However, there’s a missing link: in order to optimize your service levels & utilization, you constantly have to make sure that the right people and instruments are scheduled at the right time. You also need to optimize the campaigning of samples to increase efficiency.
On Wednesday, March 3rd, our Binocs Academy Manager, Mathias Lasoen will share some insights with you.
In this FREE webinar you will learn:
- Digital schedule board versus the LIMS worklist: on-time KPI (committed) vs FIFO (uncommitted)
- Automated campaigning according to your business rules: optimize utilization, while decreasing planning effort
- How the digital schedule board works & how schedulers typically interact with it
- Optimize and dashboard equipment & analyst utilization, service level, value-added time,…
- Our zero- coding approach to connecting LIMS with Binocs