Running a scenario becomes common sense
The business doesn’t stop changing. New tests, re-organized teams, a new product, a merger, … Binocs lets you create scenarios where you play around and simulate your what-if questions. You can compare the outcome and propose the solutions that go best with the company’s strategy to your management. It’s so intuitive that you only have to be an expert in your business. Binocs just follows your mind.
- What if we changed the campaign/batch size?
- What if we reduce lead times or workload?
- What if demand volume and mix changes occur?
- What is the impact of new product introductions?
- What if we enlarge the test capacity by training new analysts?
- What if we add extra analysts?
When facing capacity issues you can propel ideas in Binocs scenarios and it’s made clear if the solutions will work considering the bigger picture.