Some fresh new BINOCS features are coming your way. Everything which is described below is already available on the UAT environment for testing (some features need to be made available on request). We release on August 8th 2020.
- Split scheduled activities
- Demand tags on custom activities in the schedule
- Scheduled activity tags
- Take shift order into account when running the schedule from tomorrow
- Delete your own scenarios
- Small changes in the BINOCS menu
- The campaign manager (the web version of the SQM)
- Manage business rules directly in BINOCS
- Faster schedule reports
- New API
To learn more about the new features and how they work, head over here.