Immediate insights in the execution progress of your demand
In the demand tree, for a demand folder, you’ll get a consolidated view on the execution process of the demand items within this folder and it’s sub-folders. This is how it looks:
The format of the progress highlighted in the picture above is “x/y Done”. The following business rules apply to calculate x and y:
- x is the count of all forecast and tracking demand items that have the status “Done”
- y is the count of all forecast and tracking demand items that have either of following statuses: ReadyToBePlanned, Wait, In progress and Done
- Counting x and y applies to the folder and all sub-folders.
- Demand that with a status “In Editing” or “Draft” is considered as incomplete and therefore not counted.
- Demand that with a status “Canceled” are considered as not needed and is therefore not counted.
- Milestone demand items are not counted.
Folders that have all demand items “Done” will obtain and different icon (folder with check symbol) and a label “(All Done)”.
Extra info in Actuals Analyzer
The Actuals Analyzer now also contains the “Assigned Resource” as a selectable field.
An extra for the Analyze button
When a new analysis has been calculated, the system hints you by means of a tool tip to refresh your data.