Optimize on-time delivery.
- Expect any delivery bottlenecks in the mid to long term?
- Visually manage your planning and identify potential solutions.
- Run what-if scenarios based on real data to assess and discuss different scenarios.
- Get the full demand picture: capture all sources of demand (internal, external, project, validation, and other work).
- Know what’s coming, well in advance: horizon in weeks, months or even years.
- Be better prepared: easily verify if you can take up any extra work: will we have enough capacity?
- Use BINOCS in decision making: what-if we accept an additional order? What-if we outsource? External staffing?
Increase lab and QA record review efficiency.
- The BINOCS co-bot proposes an optimal schedule, maximizing utilization rates.
- BINOCS automatically and intelligently combines samples in campaigns.
- Everybody has one source of the truth, always up to date.
- Optimal schedule, in a click of a button: assign resources optimally to confirmed tests.
- Tailored to how you work: schedule on weekly, daily or shift basis.
- Digital lean: digital planning whiteboard & automates combining samples into campaigns.
- An scheduling algorithm, specifically designed for labs.
Achieve Operational excellence.
- Insights into analyst & equipment utilization rates.
- How much time is spent on testing work?
- Forward and backward looking due date adherence on batch & sample level.
- Learn from the past, anticipate the future, in real-time.
- Out-of-the box, best-practice dashboards and workflows.
- KPIs where never this easy (utilization, productivity, due date adherence and batch release tracker).
Connect your lab.
- Seamless integration with your current lab management systems.
- Connect BINOCS to any LIMS, ELN, LES, ERP, etc., with no double entry.
- Set-up a scalable interface with any system, in a matter of hours, not weeks or months using our zero-code interfacing.
- Easy to manage and scale across multiple sites.
Integrate with supply chain.
- Track batches. Which ones you expect to deliver late or on time?
- Your Quality operations and batch release well prioritized and integrated in the supply chain cockpit.
- Communicate fact-based insights with the rest of the supply chain.
- Quality operations, integrated in the supply chain cockpit.