Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise SaaS product for knowledge worker planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Novartis,…). Binocs is part of bluecrux.
We’re looking for a Senior Binocs consultant to join the Binocs Solution Design & Delivery (SD&D) group in the US (New Jersey).
The Binocs Program Architect plays a critical role within the SD&D group, serving as a strategic advisor and Binocs product expert to largest, most complex enterprise Binocs customers.
- EXPERTISE: Become a highly skilled and recognized Binocs expert.
- DESIGN: Drive the creation of application and technical design playbook which leverage Binocs best practices and effectively integrate Binocs into the customer’s infrastructure. Pro-actively identify and manage risk areas.
- IMPLEMENT: Provide guidance on the application and integration development best practices, functional and technical solution architecture & design, testing, and training
- SUPPORT: Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate the ability to drive to a successful resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Review and correcting project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs and budgets on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems.
- MENTOR: Contribute to the growth of the Binocs Solution Design & Delivery (SD&D) group by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, growing junior teammates; serving as an active contributor to the Binocs knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical Binocs customer and partner colleagues.
Day in the life of a Senior Binocs consultant
- One day I may be engaged in a strategic conversation with the customer executive discussing business priorities and how we can help them achieve them.
- Another day, I will be helping solve a very specific, and sometimes tactical challenge.
- But ultimately, my job is to understand what is important to the customer, build a Binocs configuration that supports this, leveraging client key-users and using internal resources where needed.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more enterprise software solutions filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior team members.
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer success stories through direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with LIMS and/or planning systems is a plus
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time (the other 50% you work from the office or remote)
What we’re NOT looking for
There are no right answers or cookie-cutter expectations, but we do know what doesn’t work in our team. Some answers during interviews that made us cringe:
- I don’t need a deep understanding of native Binocs features and functionality to do my job
- I follow budget and planning. Discussing implementation details is done by ‘my’ people.
- I don’t have a Binocs login during the project. If anything needs to be setup ‘my’ people will do it
- I don’t do small projects
What we offer
- You’ll get a competitive reward package that will make working here even more enticing
- You’ll find a career you’re in charge of. A future you’ll make for yourself. And an employer who will support and encourage you every step of the way.
- You can expect to teach us, coach us, and also expect the same in return. We will encourage you to stretch yourself to be successful and gain the most from a learning plan tailored to suit you.
How to apply
Please send an application that speaks directly to this position. Show us your role in Binocs’s future and Binocs’s role in yours.
We appreciate the generosity and courage that go into giving us that consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Come do the best work of your life here at Binocs
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Senior Product Consultant Resource Planning – New Jersey