We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
In order to strive for an optimal customer success performance we are recruiting a BINOCS Customer Success Controller.
- In this role you will be the linking pin between our Sales team, Customer Success team and our Finance department.
- Based upon the Purchase Orders from our CRM you indicate and initiate the administrative kick-off for new implementations. You register new projects, add budget, timelines and milestones.
- You keep an eye on the project budget, project milestones and guarantee a smooth and timely implementation of BINOCS at our customers. You further support our Customer Success Managers by precising their project plans of running both new as existing Customers.
- You work towards a BINOCS “project management office” where you hold the control tower position over all client life cycles. You continuously improve our dashboards, you report on the most important (financial & operational) KPI’s, you guarantee the correctness of your data.
- You participate in the budget/forecast/actual/variance & trend analysis.
- You perform operational financial tasks such as invoicing, project creation, order entry validation, etc. (10 to 15% of your time).
- You work closely with our Financial Analyst, Sales Team & Customer Success Managers and will report to the Head of Finance.
- You have a higher education (Master or Bachelor) with an Office Management or Finance-orientation.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a project administration role or sales/customer supporting role and at least 1 year of experience in a controlling position or in a similar position. You are strict, have an eye for detail and get a kick out of delivering a strong and up to day administration.
- Therefore, you have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel), first experiences with and knowledge of a CRM/ERP(NetSuite) are a great plus.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French.
- You’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You’re hands-on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain & software product professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Customer Success Controller