Customer Success Manager
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
Binocs is the #1 SaaS solution for scheduling and planning QC, QA, R&D, and CGT operations. Offering AI-enhanced automatic scheduling, scenario-based planning, and end-to-end visibility, Binocs is the solution of choice to nail your operational performance.
Binocs empowers your teams to increase productivity and meet delivery targets.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the BINOCS team in Belgium (offices in Aalst and Mechelen).
- The Customer Success (CS) team ensures that our customers get the optimal value from their BINOCS environment. That means that we guide them not only through the BINOCS implementation, but also work with them during their entire subscription to ensure adoption, effective usage and strategic collaboration.
- Within these customers, typically renowned pharma/biotech companies, you will be BINOCS’ representative and will be the SPOC for the client’s stakeholders.
- As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will pick up the customer environment from your implementation colleagues around the moment of go-live. You will gain a thorough understanding of our customer’s lab environment, related to their organization, their strategy and operations, the BINOCS implementation and its added value.
- This will allow you to adjust the software configuration as needed to respond to changing requirements, identify and prepare to upsell opportunities, link the client with different Bluecrux stakeholders, and act as a product ambassador by introducing the most valuable new features in your client’s context.
- Your ability to understand client needs and to find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the BINOCS track a success.
Sounds like what you would like to do? Read on.
- Ideally, you have affinity with the life sciences industry either through your education or experience. This background would allow you to easily link our customers’ world to BINOCS’ capabilities.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), you can talk to a wide range of people and succeed in making them smile – even over the phone.
- You are familiar with software implementations. No need to be a technical expert, but you are comfortable in business software environments and are keen to get technically hands-on with the configuration.
- You enjoy strengthening customer relations.
- You have a Master’s degree; business or bio-engineering would be a plus.
- You are an entrepreneur – you like fast-paced and dynamic environments where your job content can evolve quickly.
- You have strong consulting skills and are able to lead and structure discussions to understand customer requirements
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of experience in SaaS CSM, implementations or sales.
- You become part of a highly motivated BINOCS team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world.
- A flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues, in various settings, from our offices in Aalst or Mechelen / your home base / your customer location.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary.