BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small-scale production. It aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join bluecrux in Belgium (offices in Aalst and Mechelen).
- The Customer Success (CS) team ensures that our customers get the optimal value from their BINOCS environment. That means that we guide them not only through the BINOCS implementation, but also work with them during their entire subscription to ensure adoption, effective usage and strategic collaboration.
- Within these customers, typically renowned pharma/biotech companies, you will be bluecrux’s representative and will be the SPOC for the client’s stakeholders.
- As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will pick up the customer environment from your implementation colleagues around the moment of go-live. You will gain a thorough understanding of the customer, related to their organization, their strategy and operations, the BINOCS implementation and its added value.
- This will allow you to adjust the software configuration as needed to respond to changing requirements, identify and prepare to upsell opportunities, link the client with different bluecrux stakeholders, and to act as a product ambassador by introducing the most valuable new features in your client’s context.
- Your ability to understand client needs and to find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the BINOCS track a success.
Sounds like what you would like to do? Read on.
- You are familiar with software implementations. No need to be a technical expert, but you are comfortable in business software environments and are keen to get technically hands-on with the configuration.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), you can talk to a wide range of people and succeed in making them smile – even over the phone.
- You enjoy strengthening customer relations.
- You have a Master’s degree; bio or business engineering would be a plus.
- You are an entrepreneur – you like fast-paced and dynamic environments where your job content can evolve quickly.
- You have strong consulting skills and are able to lead and structure discussions to understand customer requirements
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of experience in SaaS CSM, implementations or sales.
- You are fluent in English, any additional language would be a plus.
- You become part of a highly motivated BINOCS team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world.
- A flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues, in various settings, from our offices in Aalst or Mechelen / your home base / your customer location.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Customer Success Manager- BELGIUM