Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise-ready SaaS solution for resource planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Danone, …). As we are in full conversion between start up and scale up mentality, we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
In order to constantly optimize, extend and build new features within our Binocs solution –we are urgently looking for a full stack developer. In the backend we use ASP.NET Web,C# and SQL server (using Dapper ORM), taking into account best practices such as testing, maintainable and performant code. Frontend-wise, Binocs is set up in components using a combination of AngularJS and React.
What do we expect from you?
- You deliver production- quality code
- You will maintain and improve existing Binocs software across the full stack including refactoring and redesigning where needed.
- You will collaborate with UX developer, product manager, and QA engineer to make sure you deliver a polished product
- You have a strong drive to deliver high-quality results
There are a few prerequisites we are looking for:
- You have proven experience with full- stack development. You will work across the entire codebase, from frontend to API
- NET Web, C#, SQL Server (using Dapper ORM), Angular JS and React have no secrets for you
- You are not afraid to take ownership
- You’re a team player, but you know how to keep an overview of the game.
- You have good communication skills. Clear and effective communication with teammates is essential to be successful at Binocs.
- You communicate easily in English
There are lots of plus points we can offer, but the most important are:
- Being part of a small but growing dynamic team
- Flexible and remote work when possible
- Working on state of the art cloud software
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Full stack developer (.Net/React)