Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
At bluecrux, innovation and co-creation are no buzzwords. Together with our clients, we have developed a resource planning tool for knowledge workers: Binocs.
Binocs is a cloud solution for resource planning and scheduling that aligns the work demand with resource capacity of knowledge workers and equipment. Binocs is designed for Quality Control Labs and Quality Operations, R&D and Cell and Gene Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs and Pattern-Based Project Environments (Grid Management, Telecom).
As head of the Binocs delivery team, you’ll lead and grow a successful team of consultants to increase EMEA and US footprint within existing accounts. The team currently exists of about 10 people, the plan is to – at least – double this in size by the end of 2021. You will have an integral part in pioneering.
- You guide and support the customers as of the very first meeting with key people at the client, defining the ‘use case’ the key person wants to use Binocs for and defining clear targets.
- You are the driving force behind the implementation, managing your delivery team on a day-to-day basis, maintaining the program/project plan, and overseeing the delivery process to keep efforts on track (deliverables, milestones, resources and costs).
- You optimize, manage and oversee all relevant execution processes, design and execute customer success strategies and processes.
- You guide and grow the customer support team and you enforce the growing success of the Binocs Knowledge Base and e-learning platform.
- You manage the delivery team in EMEA and US, conducting regular 1-1s and team meetings, ensuring decisions, plans, goals are shared, and that issues are resolved in a timely matter – with the goal to optimize existing clients’ success and grow revenues in those accounts.
- You will be part of the management team of Binocs. You are able to create & manage business models and develop financial models and business opportunity analysis.
- Experienced Head of, VP or Director of Customer Success or Delivery, having managed small teams and scaled successfully.
- Knowledge of SaaS technologies and track record in delivering SaaS solutions to fortune 500 international customers.
- Taking a hands-on approach with customers, demonstrating to your team what best-in-class looks like both in terms of operational effectiveness and client communication.
- You can design and implement scalable processes, you also know how to review their effectiveness.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, acting as an accelerator of deep-tech innovation and growth.
- Strong negotiation and partnership building skill-set.
- You have a knack to scale through smart processes and collaboration.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated and fast-growing team.
- You will play a key role in accelerating our growth; you will have significant room for initiative.
- You will focus on digitizing planning and scheduling in labs, R&D, Cell & Gene Therapy: you will represent state-of-the-art technology and apply it in a variety of use cases.
- Binocs gets recognition from big pharma clients as well as analysts such as Gartner and BCG.
- Room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: a place to be yourself.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Head of Customer Success