We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
Founded in 2011, Bluecrux is a value chain consulting and technology company. Our experts and software solutions help to transform today’s supply chains into smart, efficient, and fully integrated value chains. We believe that only true collaboration leads to innovation, by converging at the intersection of our knowledge and our customers’ ambition and linking expertise with technology and problems with solutions.
We’re a community, a movement that’s built at this intersection, which we call “the Cutting X”: it’s where supply chains evolve and value chains are forged.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies, including Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices both in Europe and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com
Binocs is the #1 SaaS solution for scheduling and planning QC, QA, R&D, and CGT operations. Offering AI-enhanced automatic scheduling, scenario-based planning, and end-to-end visibility, Binocs is the solution of choice to nail your operational performance.
Binocs empowers your teams to increase productivity and meet delivery targets.
We’re looking for an Implementation Consultant to join the BINOCS team in the US (Offices in New Jersey in combination with remote work).
- As an Implementation Consultant, your mission is to ensure that we deliver a qualitative and robust Binocs setup that is implemented smoothly within the agreed-upon scope, timeline and budget.
- You will lead the project, which puts you in charge of the project planning, stakeholder management, and general implementation follow-up.
- You will also hands-on configure BINOCS, which entails hosting customer workshops to analyze their way of working, preparing the Binocs design, and setting up this design in the tool (with the involvement of the product team as needed).
- In order to achieve this, you will need to thoroughly understand the customer’s organization related to the BINOCS implementation and beyond.
- In the run-up to the go-live, you will hand over your knowledge to the customer success manager, who will continue to work with the customer during the remainder of their subscription while you move on to a new implementation.
- Your ability to understand client needs and find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the BINOCS track successful.
Sounds like what you would like to do? Read on.
- You are familiar with software implementations. There is no need to be a technical expert yet, but you are comfortable in business software environments and keen to get technically hands-on with the configuration.
- You have strong consulting skills and can lead workshops to understand customer requirements, translate those into a BINOCS design and implement them accordingly.
- You are interested in uncovering the business processes of laboratories and finding solutions to deliver optimal value with BINOCS.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and you are comfortable steering workshop discussions and managing project updates.
- You are an entrepreneur – you like fast-paced and dynamic environments where your job content can evolve quickly.
- You have a Master’s degree; bioengineering or business engineering would be a plus.
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of experience with business roles in laboratories, or you have a similar level of experience in SaaS implementations.
- You are fluent in English, any additional language would be a plus.
- We offer you a pioneering role with a lot of autonomy in our small but growing US team.
- We facilitate you and your career with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, and most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A caring international organization focusing in the US on a unique PTO system, where we encourage time off or give you the flexibility for a payout, a great base salary + Compensation plan, a comprehensive healthcare plan and 401k contributions.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain & software product professionals that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A unique combination of remote work and the combination to work from our brand new offices in New Jersey and regular social events with the team.