Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
At bluecrux, innovation and co-creation are no buzzwords. Together with our clients, we have developed a resource planning tool for knowledge workers: Binocs.
Binocs is a cloud solution for resource planning and scheduling that aligns the work demand with resource capacity of knowledge workers and equipment. Binocs is designed for Quality Control Labs and Quality Operations, R&D and Cell and Gene Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs and Pattern- Based Project Environments (Grid Management, Telecom)
We’re looking for a Junior Product Consultant to join the Binocs group in the US (New Jersey).
- During the 6 first months, you will be trained in-depth via a 6week Binocs Bootcamp, followed by an intensive Product Traineeship. During this Traineeship in the Product Team, you’ll learn the ins & outs of Binocs, allowing you to move to Customer Projects as Binocs Certified Professional after 6 months.
- In these Customer Projects, typically with renomated pharma/biotech companies, you’ll be bluecrux’s representative during the entire Binocs process and will be the day-to-day contact for the client project team.
- During client workshop, you learn & understand the customer business & you configure Binocs accordingly, while the customer enters master data & tests the system
- Your business knowledge and change management skills will make the Binocs track a success.
See the plan? Read on.
- You are an entrepreneur and interested in working on projects. – You have a Master’s degree; engineering / bio-engineering would be a plus
- You’re interested in software, without being a technical expert
- You’re fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset
- You can demonstrate knowhow in domains where knowledge workers need to be planned: laboratories, R&D, Biotech, process development, … Ideally, you would have 1 to 5 years of experience in one of these domains.
- You become part of a highly motivated Binocs team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world
- A flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues, in various settings, from our offices in New Jersey/your home base/your customer location
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Junior Product Consultant Resource Planning (Bootcamp)- US