Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise SaaS product for knowledge worker planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Novartis,…). Binocs is part of bluecrux.
We need you!
- JOB: it’s about developing and executing a broad strategy for our content. Binocs academy, product guides, articles, blog posts, ebooks, web pages, emails, and more to grow the brand and the business.
- YOUR MISSION: aim to connect customers to the answers they seek from awareness (marketing) to their initial learning phase (binocs academy) all the way to the advanced questions later on (help center)
- TEAM: you’ll start this process without a dedicated internal team. Occasionally you’ll have customer success or product managers available to assist, but we don’t have a marketing department or spare staff focused on everything you’ll need to get done. This means you’ll initially be expected to create content yourself and identify and manage external vendors or agencies to help pull off your plan.
- YOU: are a skilled information architect to craft original content (audiovisual)+ copy (written). You have the leadership chops to manage content developers and the skills to create content as needed.
- AIM: you aim to be a product expert whose technical knowledge mirrors — if not surpasses — that of a product manager.
- This is a big responsibility and we are here to support you, cheer you on, and make it happen.
- Create an audio visual course in the Binocs Academy explaining a part of Binocs with nice visuals, quizzes, … and other ways to make the content stick
- Write and structure product guide articles that are as easy to scan and digest as they are to discover.
- Give an onsite training at our customers to see what approach sticks and where to adapt
- Write a blog or adapt copy on the website
- To become an expert you spend some time responding to inbound customer support queries. Especially for our US clients during US business hours (East coast) as we don’t have dedicated support representatives in the US currently
- You’re a top presenter and know how to bring content by speaking and visualizing
- You’re fluent in English and have great writing chops
- You’re passionate and patient to teach
- You’re a manager and coordinator and know how to get things done
How to apply?
Please send an application that speaks directly to this position. Show us your role in Binocs’s future and Binocs’s role in yours.
We appreciate the generosity and courage that go into giving us that consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Product content strategist