BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
BINOCS is a software product of bluecrux, We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future in industries like yours. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help customers make the transition to a digital business.
To support our expansion, we are currently on the lookout for a Product Owner, to join our passionate, 40+ ecosystem.
- You will work closely together with the product team on the product vision and roadmap.
- You will have to align with both internal and external stakeholders to understand the market demands, user feedback, future use cases, etc.
- You will detail out & write functional user stories and features in an agile environment.
- You will work closely together with the engineering team throughout the lifecycle of product development to explain use cases, design features and clarify requirements.
- You facilitate the product development process by following up via the agile methodology.
- You are the real product expert, and you’re not afraid to test the product together with the team in full detail, to ensure top quality.
- You support the Customer Success Managers (or even participate) in customer projects with your deep product knowledge.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with enterprise SaaS products, preferably as a Product Owner.
- You are structured & caring about the details, showing strong customer and stakeholder empathy.
- You are a master at communication and collaboration, a Quick learner, who can work independently and handle responsibility well.
- You do have an entrepreneurial mindset, to translate ideas into feasible action points.
- You like to work in a dynamic/fast-paced environment.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays, we work remotely, we hope to come back soon to our brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in. Our Mechelen office will be your home base – with the flexibility to work partially from home or our Aalst office.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
Apply here to become part of our tribe