We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
- QA/QC labs
- RMO (resource management office)
In order to accelerate our growth in the USA, we are recruiting a BINOCS Sr Account Executive.
- As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality and growing fast, we need you to contribute to the success of our fast expanding user base and focus on the USA (East Coast).
- Develop new Binocs prospects from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting). (After restriction easing) We encourage you to travel 20-30% of your time and meet clients in person if required.
- You will focus on prospecting laboratories (QA/QC) at life sciences companies manufacturing their own products as well as contract labs and contract manufacturers (CROs & CDMOs).
- Explore all opportunities at our existing Binocs accounts: develop new opportunities within large international companies (farming and upselling) by using the knowledge of our customer organization and our customer success team.
- Provide guidance to clients, training and mentorship wherever required. Hence, you will cover independently all steps in the sales cycle : pitching/demonstrating Binocs, discussing customer needs, respond to complex RFI/RFQ’ and contract negotiations.
- Support marketing operations by contributing to events and content generation.
- Interact internally with our customer success managers and product owners, you report to the US Sales Lead.
- Detailed knowledge of QC, Research or Process Development functions or similar operations in life sciences.
- You know what an IT infrastructure entails and which key components are required to create a ‘lean laboratory’.
- You have at least 10 years of sales experience with minimum of 3 years of experience in software sales.
- Experience in selling LIMS, QMS, LMS, MES or similar systems to laboratories is preferred.
- You are a self-starter and have the ambition to achieve and exceed sales quotas and goals with clear sales plans & strategies.
- An analytical mindset is a must: you can understand complex client requests and you can manage extensive and complex RFI/RFQ dossiers.
- You have experience in using CRM tools to report and manage pipeline updates.
- Your soft skills are equally important. You have strong communication & presentation skills. You can deliver messages that induce impact. You are a great listener.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble team of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- We offer you a pioneering role with a lot of autonomy in our small, but growing US team.
- We facilitate you and your career with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A caring international organization that focuses in the US on a unique PTO system, where we encourage time off or give you the flexibility for a payout, a great base salary + Compensation plan, a comprehensive healthcare plan and 401k contributions.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain & software product professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A unique combination of remote work and the combination to work from our brand new offices in New Jersey, and regular social events with the team.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Senior Account Executive USA