Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise-ready SaaS solution for resource planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Danone, …). As we are in full conversion between start up and scale up mentality, we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
Are you gifted with the talent of detecting bottlenecks and are easily triggered to solve them? Right now, we’re looking for an experienced teammate who’ll take on a senior role to navigate our customers through their digital knowledge workplace. Want to help?
What do we expect from you?
- You guarantee optimal preparation: before meeting with the client, you design their process in Binocs and provide e-learning materials to make sure they fully understand the software and its’ functions.
- You will take the lead in client workshops to understand what the client needs in terms of resource planning.
- You function as the driving force behind the project and are able to detect new opportunities.
- You will be bluecrux’ representative during the entire Binocs process and will be the day-to-day contact for the client project team.
- You will map customer processes into Binocs functions and guide the client through the process of configuring Binocs.
- You provide post-implementation support to ensure customer satisfaction.
There are a few prerequisites we are looking for:
- You have a Master’s degree; engineering / bio-engineering would be a plus.
- You can demonstrate know-how in domains where knowledge workers need to be planned: laboratories, R&D, process development, infrastructure programs … Ideally, you would have minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of these domains.
- Your business knowledge and change management skills will make the Binocs track a success.
- You are keen on configurating software that meets the clients’ needs.
- You have good communication skills. Clear and effective communication with teammates is essential to be successful at Binocs.
- You communicate easily in English
- You appreciate working independently most of the time and are able to demonstrate flexibility towards the client.
There are lots of plus points we can offer, but the most important are:
- Being part of a small but growing dynamic team
- Flexible and remote work when possible
- Working on state of the art cloud software
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Senior Business Consultant