Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise SaaS product for knowledge worker planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Novartis,…). Binocs is part of bluecrux.
As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality, we’re growing fast, so we need extra developers to keep up with the growing userbase expectations.
You’ll work on a state-of-the-art cloud solution with a small development team (<10 people).
Remote work is possible. The position is open for freelancers as well.
We’re looking for
Developers with solid fundamentals, experienced in software development (.NET), systems (Azure), troubleshooting (SQL Server), and teamwork (GIT, Scrum, code reviews).
We’re looking for experienced candidates. You reach for responsibility and hold yourself accountable. We value people who can take a stand yet commit even when they disagree.
You can expect to teach us, coach us, and also expect the same in return.
Some typical challenges
- Build/Adapt functionality You deliver production-quality code
- Keep our product fast. Pop up the profiler, analyze and implement a better approach (code or queries)
- Challenge architectural decisions You have an opinion on patterns (Mediatr, Microservices, …) and based on hands-on experience you know what works when and what not
- You find your way in Azure
What we’re NOT looking for?
There are no right answers or cookie-cutter expectations, but we do know what doesn’t work in our team. Some answers during interviews that made us cringe:
- For my latest project I had no clue where the product was hosted
- I don’t know if this is better or not, the architect decided it
- My ideal setup is to have 2 analysts and a product owner for 4 developers
- Our dba takes care of db performance
- Give us a specification document and I’ll build it
- What’s an Azure cloud application? Is that safe?
- Application in production used by thousands of users? Brrrrr
Our development culture and values
Binocs is a fast-growing global company (with offices in Belgium and the US), driven by our mission and opportunity to lead a new category of software. No matter what team you work with, you will be welcomed, challenged, and supported to do your best work and make an impact.
When you want to apply, you probably have loads of questions. Let us try to answer some already. In this post, we summarized our development culture and how our values translate into daily practices.
How to apply?
Please send an application that speaks directly to this position. Show us your role in Binocs’s future and Binocs’s role in yours.
We appreciate the generosity and courage that go into giving us that consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Senior .Net Developer