Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise-ready SaaS solution for resource planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Danone, …). As we are in full conversion between start up and scale up mentality, we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
In order to assure the quality of our Binocs product, we are looking for a software QA engineer. No one will be shipping features without you turning them inside out!
What do we expect from you on a typical day?
- You make a list of all the variables you need to consider when testing each feature
- You will write scripts to guide testing
- In case you’ll find bugs, you write down all the details for the developers
- You will host a walkthrough for the support team, before each new feature launch
- You will be proactively looking for rough spots in Binocs and suggest fixes
There are a few prerequisites we are looking for:
- You’re tech-savvy, but you don’t need to be able to code
- You love to go to the bottom of things. The 80/20 rule has its benefits, but for QA this Is not what you believe in.
- You can effectively work with engineers but at the same time collaborate with product managers and understand how our users use Binocs
- You speak and write English fluently
- Experience with SAAS and/or enterprise applications is a plus.
There are lots of plus points we can offer, but the most important are:
- Being part of a small but growing dynamic team
- Flexible and remote work when possible
- Working on state of the art cloud software
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Software QA engineer