Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
At bluecrux, innovation and co-creation are no buzzwords. Together with our clients, we have developed a resource planning tool for knowledge workers: BINOCS.
BINOCS is a cloud solution for resource planning and scheduling that aligns the work demand with resource capacity of knowledge workers and equipment. BINOCS is designed for Quality Control Labs and Quality Operations, R&D and Cell and Gene Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs and Pattern-Based Project Environments (Grid Management, Telecom).
BINOCS is scaling fast…to keep track with our growth plans, we want to expand our QA team. In order to assure the quality of our Binocs product, we are looking for a Software QA Tester. No one will be shipping features without you turning them inside out!
What do we expect from you on a typical day?
- You make a list of all the variables you need to consider when testing each feature.
- You will write scripts to guide testing and you execute those test scenarios.
- In case you’ll find bugs and malfunctions, you write down all the details for the developers.
- You will host a walkthrough for the support team, before each new feature launch.
- You will be proactively looking for rough spots in Binocs and suggest fixes, you ensure the follow up with the development team to make sure bugs are fixed.
There are a few prerequisites we are looking for:
- You have a solid basis on testing (e.g. ISMS, , UX Testing, functional testing, automated testing, performance testing, security,…).
- Experience with SAAS and/or enterprise applications is a plus.
- You’re tech-savvy, but you don’t need to be able to code.
- You love to go to the bottom of things. The 80/20 rule has its benefits, but for QA this is not what you believe in.
- You can effectively work with engineers but at the same time collaborate with product managers and understand how our users use Binocs
- You speak and write English fluently
- You become part of a highly motivated and fast-growing team.
- You will play a crucial role in accelerating our growth; you will have significant room for initiative.
- Binocs gets recognition from big pharma clients as well as analysts such as Gartner and BCG.
- Room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: a place to be yourself.
- Flexible and remote work when possible.
- Working on state of the art cloud software.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Software QA Tester