We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Binocs is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small-scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
- To strengthen our Binocs team in the US, we are looking for someone eager to join the team as a software support specialist in a combined role that also carries some project implementation responsibilities.
- As a software support specialist, you will work on specific issues raised by any of our customers or colleagues. You focus on deep diving into the problem to provide a solution and documenting the provided solutions in the knowledge base. Some analyses might lead to the need for a transfer to engineering, in which case you ensure a clearly documented case of the steps you have taken so far.
- We will help you to build in-depth product knowledge of course. During the first 6 months, you will be trained in-depth via Binocs Academy, followed by an intensive product traineeship. During this traineeship in the product and support teams, you’ll learn the ins & outs of Binocs, allowing you to move to customer assignments as a Binocs Certified Professional gradually.
- You will also assist the Binocs implementation team with clearly defined technical work packages, guided by a project manager. These are often related to data integration, reporting, or translating business requirements into Binocs inputs.
- Within this support role, your ability to understand client issues and to find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the Binocs track a success.
Does that sound like your next move? Read on.
- You are familiar with software implementations. No need for specific expertise yet, but you are tech-savvy and are keen to become a Binocs expert and to support our implementation team with your in-depth knowledge.
- You enjoy solving issues and won’t let go until you have identified the root cause of a problem.
- You are passionate about helping customers and working with your team to provide a great customer experience.
- You are an entrepreneur – you like fast-paced and dynamic environments where your job content can evolve quickly.
- You have a Master’s degree
- You are flexible, in the sense that you have the ability to shift seamlessly between different clients and topics and can run multiple projects in parallel.
- Ideally, you have strong SQL skills.
- Ideally, you have 2-5 years of experience in a software support / CSM role.
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal.
- You are self-driven, organized, and get work done with minimal oversight, especially when working remotely.
- You become part of a highly motivated Binocs team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world.
- You’ll be part of our small, but growing US team.
- We can offer you a flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues in a unique combination of remote work and the combination to work from our brand new offices in New Jersey, or your customer location and regular social events with the team.
- We facilitate you and your career with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A caring international organization that focuses in the US on a unique PTO system, where we encourage time off or give you the flexibility for a payout, a great base salary + Compensation plan, a comprehensive healthcare plan and 401k contributions.
How to apply?
Please send an application that speaks directly to this position. Show us your role in Binocs’s future and Binocs’s role in yours.
We appreciate the generosity and courage that go into giving us that consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply here to become part of our tribe
Software Support Specialist