Binocs is an easy to use, enterprise-ready SaaS solution for resource planning and scheduling, trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world (Pfizer, GSK, Merck, UCB, Danone, …). As a VBA developer in our Binocs team, you will be responsible for the Binocs “satellites” – applications that communicate with Binocs. These range from integrations with other systems, enhanced Excels for input processing and upload, extracts that create automatic Excel KPI dashboards, etc.
What do we expect from you?
- You will take part in client workshops to understand the business requirements.
- You will design clever methods for data processing and ensure that clients can repeat this in a user-friendly way, e.g by creating an intuitive Excel front-end app.
- You will program applications that connect to Binocs using our REST API.
- You will co-create with our clients until it works for them.
There are a few key prerequisites we’re looking for:
- You love data. You’re someone who receives a CSV file of new data and can’t wait to dig in and start exploring. You’ll scrutinize business process data and performance data, and define how we can use them to support planning processes.
- You have programming experience. You don’t have to be a computer scientist, but you should have a passion for programming and scripting in environments such as VBA, Tableau, Spotfire, RPA.
- You work independently. Day-to-day planning and keeping track of progress is a no-brainer.
- You like to share your ideas. We love having a good brainstorm to come up with new ideas and perspectives.
- You’re eager to learn. You’ll dive into new technologies, new approaches, and new concepts and apply them right away.
There are lots of plus points we can offer, but the most important are:
- Being part of a dynamic team. Things move and grow fast here!
- Gaining experience in lots of different environments. You’ll be working mainly with R&D environments, supply chain, and laboratories. You will be in the middle of the digital transformation.
- Flexible and remote work when possible. Client interactions are on site of course.
Apply here to become part of our tribe